How to Appeal

A requester has the right to file an administrative appeal if an adverse determination is made. Examples of adverse determinations are denial of records, the inability of an agency to locate records, or lack of timely response, etc.

Submitting a PA Appeal

  • By Email:
  • By postal service or other commercial delivery:
    National Reconnaissance Office
    Attn: COMM/Information Review and Release Group
    14675 Lee Road
    Chantilly, VA 20151-1715
  • By fax: 703-745-0833
National Reconnaissance Office - Above and Beyond